Thiago silva wants to stay at the club

Thiago Silva was admitted to not regret having turned down the offer tempting offer Real Madrid in the transfer market this summer. Brazilian national team defender, admits happy to stay at Milan he called his new home.Known, Silva could indeed become the main target of El Real in the transfer market. Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho who was then the middle of building a new force to the material of young players, admitted impressed with him. The Special One could even ask club management to submit a proposal which unfortunately instantly rejected the Rossoneri.Silva himself has indeed been asserted no interest in continuing his career at the Bernabeu, because it did not get a guarantee of a regular place. However, it was not that the main reason for refusing the offer of El Real. Milan defender recruited from Fluminense was confirmed when he refused to Madrid, because it had stayed at home in Milan."Milan is my home. I am happy. This club has been like my family. I hope I can continue to play here at least until 2014, "said Silva was quoted as saying by Sport Mediaset, Wednesday (09/08/2010)."The club has done an amazing transfer campaign. I can not say we will be able to win the Champions League and Scudetto, but we realized that we were able to win one of two such prestigious trophy, "he added."As a defender, I want to see Pato, Robinho, Dinho and Ibra in the field. I'm ready to fight and even ready to play a role to help the fourth goal scorer, "he said."But, my main role is to keep the defense, and most importantly for me Nesta could remain on my side. He is a fundamental figure, a champion player. With Nesta, the balance in defense and the middle will be awake, "closed-back owner's full name is Thiago Emiliano da Silva

No comments:

Post a Comment